Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Before we came to Colombia, my prayer was that I wouldn't put a limit on God. When we arrived I did, on the other hand, expect to only share my testimony once or eighty times, but God had other plans. He was able to use me as well as the rest the team as instruments to lead people to Christ. I was also given an opportunity to talk more personally with dozens of girls who have experienced similar trials. This trip has forever changed me. -Devon C

All I can say is that God moves. We are weak and we doubt, but He will do what He wants. He is just and wise. Love, trust, and serve Him because He is the creator of all, He knows all, and loves you with a reckless, jealous, and dangerous love. I pray that you know the peace and joy of God that I know at this moment. I love you all so very much. -Shane N

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. It was great to see what God was doing among you. Over time, the impact of this trip will begin to manifest. Keep praying for the people God impacted through you there. I will join you in prayer. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete