Saturday, July 24, 2010

New pictures!

Hello family and friends. I know you may have been worried because we have not updated in while, but we do not have internet here. We are now in subachoque. It is so beautiful here. We are staying in a HUGE house (picture is below) and it is on a farm. As I am typing this I can hear animals outside making noise! haha! The last few days have been good. Here are some pictures for you all. I will post more too :) Love you all!












This is some delicious soup they made for us!


It was Kaitlyn's birthday and her host family had a party for her. We also celebrated it with cake earlier in the day. Yesterday was Kyle's birthday and we got a cake for him too, I don't have those pictures yet, but I'll post them when I do!


This is the house we are staying at in subachoque! It is on a farm and it is so beautiful! Everyone is enjoying the beautiful mountains!














5 comments:

  1. Megan: Thank you so much for the pictures of Chris!! It was so great to see his face as well as all of your smiling faces. Just by your looks I can tell that God is doing great things!! I love you all, but most of all my Chris! Mama Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Megan!! :) I've been stalking this blog! Love the pictures! Thanks for updating us!

    Please tell Kyle "HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY" with lots of love from Mom, Dad, and Sydney!

    Lifting you all in prayer every single day! Keep fighting the good fight of faith!

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the pics! I love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Columbia Team,

    First I must say, Donald, great to see you in some of the pics and miss you, the girls do too. Keep up the great work Team. I know you guys are continuing to do amazing work down there. Before you know it, it'll be over. Say thanks to your host families on behalf of all us parents. Keep up the love. We're praying every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Again everyone, especially Joseph. I am glad to see you having so much fun doing Gods work. Joseph, your mom sure misses you and I am counting the days till your home again. I would love to be there on that farm with you. Mrs. Marsee said to tell you hi and she is praying for you all. I am anxiously waiting too hear all about Colombia.
    Big Hugs and prayers,Love your mom

    ReplyDelete